High Voltage Measurements
Greenwich Instrument Co. Inc. in Greenwich, CT offers new and used voltage dividers, and used, reconditioned Dynalyzer™. We stock test cables for x-ray, and mammography applications. We can provide design consultation of high voltage measurement equipment. We have designed and built “dummy loads” for airport security scanners. We provide service to x-ray dealers, x-ray equipment manufacturers, hospitals, and the military across the world.
Check Out Our Products:
- GiCi-PMI Model 2000 High Voltage Divider
- GiCi-PMI Model H1049 High Voltage Divider "Monopole"
- Parker Medical X-Ray High Voltage Cables
- GICI Mammo-cal compact voltage divider for Mammography*
- GICI XRTS 180-15 Dummy Load for Airport CT scanners *
- GICIlyzer 4000 with R-24 connectors *
- GiCi 42105 Dummy Load
* prototype units
The GICI Model 2000 high voltage divider replaces both the GE Bleeder, HV- The GICI 2000 divider is manufactured by Parker Medical and calibrated by Greenwich Instrument Co. Inc. It was jointly designed.
Find Out More
Visit application notes page for tips on using your Dynalyzers and Voltage Dividers.