Delivering Excellence for More than 30 Years 2008- 2018
After 30 years of operation Jon Shapiro is selling GiCi to Parker Medical. Bill Holland, president of Parker Medical and Dr. Shapiro have worked together since 1972 when Bill hired Jon as senior engineer for x-ray subsytems at Machlett Labs. Jon developed the Dynalyzer at Machlett taking over from previous Dynalyzers designs such as the Y1-A, and other attempts to make these measurements.
For the last 30 years, Jon and Bill have collaborated on projects, and the H917 and Monopole divider are among the results. GiCi has been the cal lab for these instruments since their development.
Dr. Jon Shapiro, founder and president of Greenwich Instrument Cbo. Inc. in Greenwich, CT, was the engineering manager for Machlett labs in Stamford, CT where the Dynalyzer™ was invented in 1977. Dr. Shapiro nurtured the Dynalyzer™ II and III programs at Machlett, and has had more experience with the repair and calibration of this instrument than anyone else. Greenwich Instrument Co. Inc. also calibrates voltage dividers, DVMAs, oscilloscopes and digital multi meters. We stock test cables for the Dynalyzer™and voltage dividers.
Greenwich Instrument Co. Inc. was founded by Dr. Shapiro in 1988 and is starting its 26th year. Dr. Shapiro has over 50 years of professional experience, working with x-ray and MRI equipment at Machlett and Philips, and infra-red equipment at Mikron Instruments and EDO/ Barnes Engineering.
Why Greenwich Instrument Co. Inc.?
- Greenwich Instrument Co. Inc. is a small business run by an engineer for engineers. Because of this we can design fixes and modifications on the spot.
- Greenwich Instrument Co. Inc. can modify any digital display for the OEC C-arm interface. We have an Auto Cal box for the 9600 C-arm available to rent, and Dynalyzers for rent. One auto cal box available.
- We have designed internal improvements for the Dynalyzer High Voltage Units that make them more reliable than the original design.
- We have a very low turnaround time— 1 to 3 days. Please call for RMA: 800-998-4424
- HV Test cables always in stock.